The Lounge By Global Lounge Network - OAX
The Lounge By Global Lounge Network - OAX
*Timeslots are shown in the time zone of the lounge location.*
Please DO NOT enter credit card information on this page.
PREBOOK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. In order to pre-book one-time access to the lounge, the Customer must pay the applicable booking fee which is in addition to Customer’s entitlement(either complimentary or Customer paid).
2. The Customer, must present (i) a valid Booking Confirmation and (ii) a valid Means of Access to the lounge reception in order to gain access to the lounge.
3. A Booking Confirmation is valid when it is generated by Priority Pass or LoungeKey, as applicable, and issued to the Customer after the Customer has provided all required information for a booking and processed payment of the relevant booking fee from the Customer’s payment card.
4. Bookings must be purchased more than 24 hours prior to the lounge booking date and time. After this time, entry to the lounge can only be purchased at the lounge reception.
5. Entry to the lounge shall be provided to the Customers with a valid Booking Confirmation and Means of Access who arrives at the lounge within 30 minutes of the visit time on the date specified in the Booking Confirmation. After this time entry to the lounge shall be at the discretion of the lounge staff.
6. On arrival, the visit will be recorded and processed as per the terms of Priority Pass Conditions of Use or LoungeKey Conditions of Use, as applicable, and by entering the lounge, Customer accepts that 1 (one) entitlement (either complimentary or Customer paid) per person will be used. For the avoidance of doubt, all lounge bookings require payment by Customer of the applicable booking fee which is in addition to Customer’s entitlement.
7. The Booking Confirmation is non-transferable and must be used once by the Customer in person.
8. Entry into a lounge is only permitted on the date of travel, for the time booked, and for the number of customers shown on the Booking Confirmation.
9. The Customer may include a maximum number of guests per booking (including, where permitted, infants and children), as detailed in the online booking process, which shall vary per lounge. Admission for additional guests shall be at the discretion of the lounge staff and subject to an entry fee set by the lounge, to be paid by the additional guest(s) to the lounge at the time of entry
10. Each Customer and their guest must bein possession of a valid flight ticket and/or boarding pass for a departing flight on the same date as the lounge booking.
11. All lounge bookings begin three hours before the Customer's flight time, unless indicated differently within the lounge conditions of entry.
12. Customers may extend their stays only at the discretion of the lounge staff. Any additional charge for an extension must be paid by the Customer directly to the lounge.
13. Children (where permitted) must be accompanied by an adult at all times. The cost for child entry is based on an age range, and is determined by the lounge.
14. It is the Customer’s responsibility to confirm that the lounge location is accessible from the terminal they will betravelling from and that the hours of lounge operation match their travel plans. Customers should contact their travel provider before booking to confirm this information. Priority Pass and LoungeKey will not be held liable to any Customer who has booked an incorrect or inaccessible lounge.
15. All lounges reserve the right to refuse entry 30minutes before the lounge closing. Priority security is operated by each airport independently and is subject to availability
16. Customers acknowledge and agree that bookings, including without limitation, unused bookings, shall not be refunded for any reason whatsoever.
17. In these Prebooking Terms and Conditions, the following words and expressions will have the meanings set out against them below:
“Booking Confirmation” means the non-transferable booking confirmation number and/or Priority Pass or LoungeKey Travel Program booking form with bar code used as a form of identification to enter a pre-booked lounge.
“Customer” means any person who participates in the Priority Pass Travel Program or the LoungeKey Travel Program, as appliable.
“Digital Membership Card” means the digital version of the Priority Pass Card which upon activation provides card-free access to the majority of lounges participating in the Priority Pass Travel Program
“LoungeKey”means Priority Pass Limited of 3 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AQ,Company No. 02728518.
“LoungeKey Travel Program” means the LoungeKey™ program provided by LoungeKey Limited designed to enable Customer access to lounge using a Means of Access.
“Means of Access” means Priority Pass Card, Digital Membership Card, eligible payment card, QR code, barcode or any such other form of access as detailed by Priority Pass or LoungeKey, as appliacable, in writing from time to time at its sole discretion.
“Priority Pass” means Priority Pass Limited of 3 More London Riverside, London, SE12AQ, Company No. 02728518.
“Priority Pass Card” means the embossed membership card or Digital Membership Card or any such other form of access as detailed by Priority Pass in writing from time to time at its sole discretion.
“Priority Pass Travel Program” means the Priority Pass™ membership program provided by Priority Pass Limited designed to enable Customer access to lounge using a Means of Access.View full details